(email addresses removed to prevent automated address harvesting.)
- Louis A. Carliner, for filling in many gaps in the descriptions.
- Anthony Girardin, for supplying additional attributes for the CS35405 service mode.
- I picked up some descriptions from Jim Hanlon's Mitsu 31303 page, which now appears to be gone.
- Rob (full name unknown) provided the writeup on the Iris settings of the HD1080.
- Joe Cudmore sent in the service mode attribute map for the CT21AM2(A).
- Brian E. Townsend provided info on the WS-55805.
- Paul D. Martinez sent info on the WS46087.
- Prentice Tyndall, CSM; Highland TV in Kinston, NC provided the
warning about messing up the EEPROM, and Harold Underwood mentioned
how E2Reset can really scramble your TV.
- John Luzer, Wichita KS, provided the Mitsubishi Service contact info.
- The folks at the
Home Theater SPoT's Mitsubishi Forum -- great resource!
- Rick Scheller, for the (former) Mitsubishi xxx05 Settings page.
- Additional bits of info came from Tony Stafford, Tim Norton, John Fairchild and Bill Stewart.
Thanks to all! Isn't the Web great?
Back to Mitsubishi TV Service Modes
Last changed: November 27, 2001